survey contains eight (8) questions, it
will take just 5 minutes to complete it!!
make sure you answer all the questions.
1. Are you?
2. Texas County(ies) of operation
3. Was this map helpful to you this year?
AND/OR, Other (Please explain)
3.1. If YES (If NO, go to 3.2), how was it helfpful? (check all that apply)
3.2. If NO, were you aware the map was available?
If you did know about this map, how can we improve it to make it useful to you?
4. Did you communicate information to others based on this map?
5. Did this map have an economic benefit to your program?
6. Did this map reduce insecticide treatments you usually apply?
7. Did this map increase insecticide treatments you usually apply?
8. Would you like this program to be continued?
PNC SURVEY PDF
PNC SURVEY WORD
will need Microsoft Word to open this file
for your help, in order to keep you informed of the latest developments
on the control and management
of Pecan Nut Casebearer and other pecan insects please provide us with
your personal information if you
wish to be
contacted by an Extension Specialists of the TEXAS
Information shared in this survey is confidential.
do not need to enter your personal information to
submit the survey
Your First Name:
Enter Your Last Name:
Your E-mail address:
you are done please click the bottom below
If you have problems viewing this page or have question regarding this survey email us
This program was partially supported by The Texas Department of Agriculture, The Environmental Protection Agency Region 6, and CONACYT-TAMU
through funding to Harris/Ree in the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station and Texas Cooperative Extension programs, respectively.
Copyright @2006 Texas A&M University System